sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2015

I'm missing you, guys ;-;

Has a little time, that I didn't upload anything here. I'm sorry. I still missing you everyday, guys, but I didn't have time to do this before. 

First of all:

I will comeback. I will put the old covers and collabs on my channel someday and this day is most closer than ever! I'm feeling it! 
I will try out a new thing, so please, give me a little time, everything will be fine. 

I'm working on my book now. I'm trying to put out a good work since this can be my first release and is much important to me~~ 

I hope you understand. I know that I'm not even famous so this won't be needed but I want put it out, so you can know. I'm not stoped on the ground. I'm working for a awesome book for my readers, so, please, let me touch the sky trying be a writer ~~ XD 

I hope everyone understand and support me! Thank you!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário